CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Demonic Dora

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:


"Cheerful Music filled the elevator as it dropped through several levels of Hell at breakneck speed."
~First page of Chapter 20 "Demonic Dora" Claire Chilton

I know its only one sentence...but I think that sentence is worth two sentences. =)

Be sure to check out more teasers at Should Be Reading.

8 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide

Sounds pretty scary!


Here is mine

Unknown

I think you are right. It is a great teaser!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Kelley Lee of Reading to Stay Alive

Unknown

Ooh, creepy teaser! I've not heard of this book before, I may have to check it out. :) New follower via GFC! Thanks for sharing, being a new follower of my blog and for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday. ^.^
Happy Reading! :D

-----
Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian

Enticing teaser! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following you via GFC...follow back?

LisaILJ

That teaser is great, and that cover is super creepy. Thanks for visiting my TT.

Melissa O.

LOL, that teaser totally made me want to read this one!

Here's my teaser from SUDDENLY ROYAL by Nichole Chase.

Melody

Very interesting and kind of creepy. I haven't heard of this book before, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!

Melody @ Adventures in Bookland

Nimal

Dora

Post a Comment

These are comments! Eeeek!!! Where are your thoughts?!?!