CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Time for Musing=)

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!

Find more Musings at Should Be Reading...go ahead....you know you want to.

Well after reading The Immortal Rules and The Selection this weekend... I started The Hallowed Ones Last Night. I know what your thinking why do keep starting books on Sunday night, when you know you have to be at work the next day. Well I'm Sorry!!! I couldn't help it... I tell you these books call to me. So anyways on to my current read...

From Good Reads:
Katie is on the verge of her Rumspringa, the time in Amish life when teenagers can get a taste of the real world. But the real world comes to her in this dystopian tale with a philosophical bent. Rumors of massive unrest on the “Outside” abound. Something murderous is out there. Amish elders make a rule: No one goes outside, and no outsiders come in. But when Katie finds a gravely injured young man, she can’t leave him to die. She smuggles him into her family’s barn—at what cost to her community? The suspense of this vividly told, truly horrific thriller will keep the pages turning.



So Like I was saying I started this last night and then went to bed reading. And do you know it freaked me out so much I had to put that sucker down, one part scared the crap outta me. That's how well written it is... I could picture it that well in my head. I knew when I started this book it wasn't going to be my regular Amish Fiction Read but damn  dang it if I didn't almost freak out like a big scaredy cat and sleep with my daughter.


8 comments:

Home of a Book Lover

It catches my interest :3

Thanks for dropping by on my blog :)

Camelle @ Home Of A Book Lover

Unknown

Ooh, sounds awesome :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/04/musing-mondays_29.html

Laurel-Rain Snow

It does look good...and it is hard to start a book before sleep....almost impossible to sleep afterwards.

Thanks for visiting my blog...and for following.

caite

On a 'school night'? sham on you! lol

caite

...s/b 'shame on you'. :-)

Unknown

LOL!! I know right...books get me every tme @caite

Shane @ItchingforBooks

Good for you. I haven't been reading that many books and i need to. This one sounds interesting. Can't wait to read your review :)

Kwizgiver

I was the same way last night, I sat up reading instead of getting ready for school.

Post a Comment

These are comments! Eeeek!!! Where are your thoughts?!?!