CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Monday Time For Musing




Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Well I finally sat down and started reading the dreaded last of the mortal instruments series.
And let me tell you. Now that I finally forced myself to start over and just let the world of Casandra Clare take over it's actually really good. There is a lot of stuff going on in this book. While the other books seemed to focus on Clary and Jace's relationship more than anything, this is book is giving the other characters problems a main stage as well. I'm a little over the whole If you kill one person the other person dies scenerio...it has a different quality to it then most story lines do. Right now I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the main Character (Clary) is walking towards the noise even though she knows it could end badly. Maybe her character has always been that way, and I've just been so engrossed in the Jace/Clary continuem that I failed to notice. But all in all according to my Kindle I'm about a quarter of the way through and I am really enjoying the story line right now. 

Now you know you want to check out more Monday Musings so go ahead and head over to Should Be Reading and check em' out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

These are comments! Eeeek!!! Where are your thoughts?!?!