CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday time to Follow some Blogs!!!!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?


This is really hard. Their are so many Authors that I absolutely so many authors, but if I have to choose just one I think it would be... Laurell K Hamilton

She writes a series I have been reading since  the summer before I turned 19. She is the reason I started reading paranormal/ scifi books. Anita Blake became the girl I wish I was. In the series she was so Kick ass butt, yet so fragile at the same time. As the series went on, I couldn't wait first the next book. Most of her books I have pre ordered. I follow Ms. Hamilton on Facebook, and I love that she writes about her writing struggles for us to see. Just to be inside her head would be so exciting!!!

Be sure to Check out Alison Can Read and Parajunkeefor more Friday Fun.
 

12 comments:

Shane @ItchingforBooks

Nice pick! :)

new follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-tour-sign-uparmored-hearts-by.html

Stephanie @ Love. Life. Read

:) great pick. Thanks for stopping by Love.Life.Read today.

Happy Reading!

Annette Mills

Thanks so much for visiting. I have some Hamilton in my library -- but I don't think I've ever read any. I'll have to put that on my list. Happy Reading!

Orisi

Awww super cute answer!

I'm your new follow on GFC! You can find my FF > here

Unknown

Thanks for stopping by my post. Following you on Twitter, Facebook, GFC and Goodreads. Have a great weekend!

LisaILJ

I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read any of her books, but I've heard such awesome things. New follower. Thanks for visiting my FFF.

LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

Unknown

Thank you!!! And Thank you for following:)

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown

Miss Hamilton definitely needs to be on the to read list:)

Unknown

Why Thank You, And thanks For the follow!!!

Unknown

Thanks Miss Georgie for all your follows:)

Unknown

Don't be ashamed, I won't tell and If you read them now, no one will know.;)

Post a Comment

These are comments! Eeeek!!! Where are your thoughts?!?!