CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Liebster Blog Award


So this is actually my first blog award....like....ever. I am super happy that someone thought of this little review blog. But seeing as I've never done this before please bare with me...while I try to figure it out=)

Here are the Award Rules:



1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5.Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.



11 random facts:

1. I used to be a night owl and now sleep is my very best friend..
2. I am OCD about punctuality in fact... I start having panic attacks if I'm running late to something.
3. I wasn't aloud to read horror stories...that being said I read most of the Fear Street Series by the time I was in the 6th grade.
4. I am a pretty laid back Mom. I was very sheltered growing up... So I don't censor music or tv... My fourth graders favorite show is The Big Bang Theory... and she loved the "like a G6" song when it was popular...yes I know it might bite me in the butt one day=)
5. I'm not sure I know 11 random facts about myself.
6. I have a sick sense of humor... Trust me I'm totally offensive at times.
7. I have a temper... I have learned to keep it in check most of the time... but I'm still working on it.
8. I made a lot of mistakes in my life and the only thing good that came out of it was my daughter.
9. When I am reading... and its a good book... it would take an act of congress to get me away from it. (Or the house burning down)
10. I love my daughter... more than anything else in this world.
11. I more blonde than the hair dye that is on my head=)

Now to answer Brenna's Questions:

1. What brought you to the wonderful world of blogging?

Actually I was offered the chance to read a book that a fellow blogger that I follow on Facebook wrote with other bloggers as long as I reviewed it on Amazon. I totally jumped at the chance... and thought... It would be so much fun to do this more often and ta da "Bythebookful" was born.

2. What do you enjoy the most about blogging?

Honestly, I love seeing comments. I like the idea of someone else reading what I wrote and liking it. When one of the authors of a book I did a review for stopped by and left a comment I was beyond words excited.
3. What do you remember about the first movie you ever saw?

The first movie  remember wanting to see was "The Little Mermaid", sadly I don't remember the movie per say I remember going to Mcdonald's at a local mall and getting a toy. I got Ursula and I remember trying to figure out how to get my Mom to let me keep it, because Ursela was a sea witch. 

4. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
Probably X Ray vision... I'm a total Perv=)

5. What is your favorite animated character?

Easiest question I have ever answered. Belle from Beauty in the beast... that chick is the reason I pick guys I think I can fix=)

6. What is your favorite all-time classic movie?

Umm this might not be classic But I love Dirty Dancing and Grease... It's so funny because my mom loves those movies as well, she would always fast forward through any "questionable" scenes... you should have seen my eyes the first time I watched Dirty Dancing without my Mom=)

7. If you had a time machine, where/when would you go and why?
I would love to go to the 1920's ... girls clothes were awesome back then. Feathers and things that shimmy=)

8. What are your interests/hobbies other than reading and/or writing?

I love hanging out with friends, bowling, movies, music, swimming...things of that nature=)

9. What is your dream vacation?

Disneyworld Baby!!!

10.How would you change the world if you could in one way?

less talking more doing

11.What is a favorite quote from your own work ( or another person) and why? 

Right now I think my favorite quote is:

Words are so delicious, and I'll be forever happy they exist ~ Kiera Cass

My Questions For the nominees are as follows

1. What Started your blogging adventure?
2. Describe yourself in one word.
3. Favorite Fictional Character?
4. What do you do to relax besides Read and Blog?
5. Favorite Genre and Why?
6. Favorite Quote from a book?
7. Dream Vacation?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
9. Favorite thing about Blogging?
10. Your Ideal Place to read a book?
11. Favorite Food Dish?

Now on to my nominees:











7 comments:

Jackie

Congratulations(:

Two Tall Tales

Lol I loved your answers! I think I might want xray vision too..(well maybe only when good looking men are around :D) Thanks for taking on the award challenge! you are one funny girl! Two-Tall-Tales

DHB

Thanks for the nomination!!!! :D

Itara

I love your funny answers. I've gone to Disney a handful of times & that was when I was older and could pay for it myself. Its so much fun even as an adult. I love Dirty Dancing and Grease as well, my cousin got me into them when we were little, she loves dancing.

Congrats by the way.

DawnTreader

Thanks for the thought, Bethany. I'm afraid I'm a notorius rule-breaker when it comes to blog-awards, but I made a compromise and at least answered your 11 questions. :)

Unknown

Hey Bethany, thanks for the nomination! I'll hopefully be posting my answers later this week:)

Unknown

Did it! Come look , I gave you a shoutout:) Liebster Award

Post a Comment

These are comments! Eeeek!!! Where are your thoughts?!?!