Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then
Bookish Rants? Hmm that sounds fun. I am so tired of getting really into a book. Reading the whole thing in a couple hours not realizing its a series and the next book doesn't come out for a year. I have decided I am going to investigate before I start reading a book make sure if its a series the other books in the series are already out...at least a few of them. Especially ones that end on cliff hangers... maybe its just me. But I get hoppin mad when I get to the end of an amzing book and find out I can't read the next one till December 2015....grrrr
See more Monday musings at Should Be Reading...