CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teasing Losing It

easer Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
"How can people decide who they want spend the rest of their life with at this age? I can't even decide what to have for dinner! I can't even decide if I want to be an actor, even though I've already got $35,000 in student loans telling me I sure as hell better want to be an actor."
~middle of chapter 11


Loved this book...it was hilarious:)

7 comments:

Anonymous

HAHA I like that! :)

Laurel-Rain Snow

Good point! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

CeCe

Lovely teaser. I like the $35k in student loans bit. Ain't that the truth!

CeCe @ Steaming Mug of Books

Unknown

Lol, I loved this book laughed hysterically the whole time;)

Nada Más Que Amor

Sounds like a classic young adult romance novel! Love it!!
Thanks for the teaser! xD

Naddy @ Interested in ALL

Unknown

So true. Nice quote...I have to add this to the list...here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-may-14-2013.html

Wordsmith Publicity

Loved this book! I just got Faking It and can't wait to read it!

Post a Comment

These are comments! Eeeek!!! Where are your thoughts?!?!