CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

" I Just Want To Pee Alone“ Review

If you knew me, you would know I have the most horrible sense of humor. And by horrible I mean perveted, sadist, nobody else is laughing and I look like an idiot sense of humor. That being said when Kelley from http://www.kelleysbreakroomblog.com/ posted on Facebook that she was giving away a few digital copies of her collaboration with other Mom Bloggers, I was the first to sign up:)

From Amazon:
Motherhood is the toughest – and funniest – job you'll ever love. Raising kids is hard work. The pay sucks, your boss is a tyrant, and the working conditions are pitiful – you can't even take a bathroom break without being interrupted with another outrageous demand. Hasn't every mother said it before? “I just want to pee alone!” I Just Want to Pee Alone is a collection of hilarious essays from 37 of the most kick ass mom bloggers on the web.



Motherhood is the toughest – and funniest – job you'll ever love. Raising kids is hard work. The pay sucks, your boss is a tyrant, and the working conditions are pitiful – you can't even take a bathroom break without being interrupted with another outrageous demand. Hasn't every mother said it before? “I just want to pee alone!” I Just Want to Pee Alone is a collection of hilarious essays from 37 of the most kick ass mom bloggers on the web.

I can honestly tell you that I have find long lost sister friends in these bloggers. They had Me laughing so hard my nine year old came to see what all the fuss was about. The subjects range from funerals to sex. And I will never ever forget reading, "Come to wash Mom off?" If you are a Mom...of any kind...read this book. If you are a Dad and want to figure out was is going on in that sleep deprived head of your co-parent, read this book. If you are a teenager and want to know why your mom always seems on the verge of a killing spree, read this book. Now it is not for the easily offended. This book is for hard core...damn it all to hell... this shit just got serious in mommy world readers. Be prepared for cussing, sexy talk, on contraceptive discussions. Be also be prepared to laugh your ass off. This book is hilarious, unnerving, uncomfortable, and down right cruel at  times..and I think that's why it's right up my alley.

 So thanks again Kelley from the aforementioned break room for the much needed break from the mundane. And I to feel like a Carnie when I move:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

These are comments! Eeeek!!! Where are your thoughts?!?!